Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms on a paid subscription basis with a free-tier option available for 12 months.
The AWS technology is implemented at server farms throughout the world, and maintained by the Amazon subsidiary.
Fees are based on a combination of usage, the features chosen by the subscriber, required availability, redundancy, security, and service options.
In this video we will talk about :
– Deploy Java Spring webapp on AWS
– We will use EC2, Beanstalk, Codestar
– Steps to deploy project on AWS
– Logging in to AWS console
– Using services provided by AWS
– We will use EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Codestar service of AWS
– Create new project using AWS Codestar
– Select technology for project
– We will select Java and in Java we will select web application
– give project name
– Select Git repository
– Project pipeline in AWS
– Creating new key
– Accessing page
– Application endpoints in AWS
– Run project
Editing Monitors :
Check out our website:
Follow Telusko on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:
Navin Reddy :
Follow Navin Reddy on Instagram:
Subscribe to our other channel:
Navin Reddy :
Telusko Hindi :
PayPal Id : navinreddy20
Patreon : navinreddy20