Website Hosts such as Hostgator or Bluehost or Godaddy that use cPanel, used to be the go-to for backend website administration.
But now cPanel is outdated, confusing, and a total cash-grab, with constant upsells, cross-sells, and trying to get money for the most basic features (like an SSL certificate, email services, basic security services).
Instead, Cloudways provides a simple click and go server setup and management, that I’ve been personally using for the last 3-4 years.
Furthermore, Cloudways is great for Affiliate advertisers who need quick setup-and-go wordpress websites (as well as simple HTML landers), while ONLY getting charged for the time that you use (pay per minute).
AND for wordpress website owners who need to easily increase the performance on their server, and decrease their performance with the click of a button.
In this tutorial, I show the CORRECT process of transferring from cPanel (and most hosting providers), to Cloudways (including Cloudflare integration).
Join the Private Facebook Group:
Exclusive discount code: PPCBasic
*saves you 25% off your first TWO month
In this guide:
1) Cloudways Benefits for Affiliates & WordPress Website Owners (0:23)
2) Why Hostgator / cPanel is confusing and a cashgrab (1:57)
3) Benefits of Cloudways (2:39)
4) Setup Cloudways server + website (3:45)
5) Easily Transfer wordpress from Hostgator / cPanel (6:11)
6) Attach Cloudflare for Performance & Security (9:20)
7) Change Domain Name Servers to cloudflare (11:42)
8) Attach a Free SSL Certificate to Domain (13:40)
9) Conclusion (15:05)
10) The CORRECT Way to Start A WordPress Website: