** Edureka AWS Architect Certification Training – **
This Edureka video shows how to deploy a java web application in AWS using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. It also describes the advantages of using AWS for this purpose. The topics that we will cover in this session are as follows:
· What is AWS?
· Why Java web Applications in AWS?
· How to deploy Java Web applications in AWS?
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above:
#edureka #EdurekaAWS #DeployJavaWebApplicationInAWS #awstutorialforbeginners #awstutorial #awstraining #cloudcomputing
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course.
2. The course consists of 30 hours of online classes, 30 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training, you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in-depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling, and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services: EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification Training, the learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
If you are looking for live online training, write back to us at [email protected] or call us at the US: + 18338555775 (Toll-Free) or India: +91 9606058406 for more information.