A step-by-step DigitalOcean tutorial on how to host multiple websites on single/one DigitalOcean droplet or redirect multiple domains to single/one digitalocean droplet.
100$ DigitalOcean Credit:
In this video, demonstration learns how to host multiple websites on DigitalOcean using the single droplet as well as how to redirect multiple domains to the same website on DigitalOcean using the single droplet.
I have tried to cover both the topics in one as these are the same.
See my other videos on DigitalOcean infrastructure:
1. Create subdomains on DigitalOcean VPS:
2. Host Multiple Websites on DigitalOcean Using Single Droplet :
3. Install multiple WordPress :
4. How To Install Composer and Configure Slim Framework
5. Install & Setup WordPress on DigitalOcean using one-click apps :
6. Setup CloudFlare with your DigitalOcean droplet, Godaddy:
7. Install Laravel 5.6 using composer & installer on DigitalOcean: using Laravel Installer:
8. How to upgrade from PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.1 on Ubuntu DigitalOcean VPS – LAMP/Apache:
9. Setup DNS from GoDaddy with DigitalOcean Host – Custom Domain Name setup VPS:
10. How to connect to DigitalOcean using PuttY SSH on Windows
11. Install FREE SSL on Subdomains using Let’s Encrypt:
12. Connect DigitalOcean Droplet to sFTP to upload project files using FileZilla:
SUPPORT: We spend massive amounts of time creating these free videos, please donate to show your support:
#silverfoxa #digitalocean #hostwebsites #hostmultiplewebsite #digitaloceandroplet #bigrockdns #digitaloceandns #digitaloceantutorials