If you are a asp.net developer and want to host your web application, website or project on web server, you can do on IIS. First you have to install features of IIS in windows or Install roles in windows server. Then you need to install Microsoft SQL server on your windows or server.
After than you have to resolve all the dependencies of .net framework. Now you can host your application of IIS Manager.
1) Types of hosting where we can deploy asp.net web application
3) Shared Hosting
4) Basic requirements for hosting
5) Database requirements
6) Importance of web.conf file
7) How to install features of IIS in windows 10
8) How to host a website on IIS in windows 10
9) How to publish an application in visual studio.
10) Shared Hosting File Manager
Know More about IIS Manager:
Download MSSQL Server:
Learn Windows Server 2012: