• Log on Plesk.
• Backups are essential for maintaining any website.
• Go to Account tab. Click on Backup my account and websites button. Fill entities of backup settings and content. Click on Back Up button to continue.
• Click on Scheduled Backup Settings icon. Fill schedule, backup settings and content. Click on Ok button to continue. Manual backup will be made.
• Click Personal FTP Repository tab to perform remote backups via FTP. Click on respective link. Type in details. Click on Ok button.
• Choose backup file that should be restored. Fill in various options and click on Restore button to continue. Conflicts will be shown. Click on Next button.
• Choose what to do with conflicts and click on Next button. Backup will be restored.
• Click backup icon. Fill in options and click on back up button to continue.
Sunday, December 05, 2021