Is Free Website Hosting Worth It
*Web Hosting Discount Here
How To Make A Professional Website In 15 Minutes –
In this video I’m gonna break down some of the pros and cons of create a free website hosting and were gonna find out if it’s really worth it. After that I’ll show you where you can get service from one of the most popular hosting providers for literally $1 a month
first lets go over the pros
1. It’s free
sort of… (We’ll get into that later)
2. No Contract – there’s no binding contract so you can leave whenever you want
3. Good for people who only need a website for a limited period of time. If you need this for specific event or something else this is also may be good for you. You know, why pay for something you just need for one day?
Now let’s go over the cons
1. Unreliability – free hosts are notorious for long periods of downtime meaning your site literally will not be available at certain time. Which is always sure to frustrate the hell out of you.
2. the upsell – to get new customers to sign up they offer website hosting for free. Is free website hosting worth it? For a limited time. Then about a month after u sign up is when they hit you with the “if you want to keep hosting with us pay us x amount of dollars per month to keep your website online”
3. ads – which might not sound like a big deal at first but after a while can get very annoying especially when there’s multiple pop ups not to mention distracting banners everywhere. But if your okay with that free hosting may be for u.
4. Limited space – They might offer free hosting but you’ll quickly find out that the disk space, bandwidth and almost everything else will be extremely limited which can be a pain if even if your thinking about expanding mildly.
5. No customer support – like I talked about before with unreliability, these two are connected. So when your site goes down there’s no live support and you might not hear back from them in weeks or sometimes never
•Here’s what I recommend. I’ve been a customer at for over 7 years, GoDaddy and here’s why.
1. The Price – is free website hosting worth it? In the beginning I said I’d tell you where you can get hosting for just $1 a month and you can get godaddy hosting for that price with the discount link in the bottom left side of this video. There is also other coupons too for other hosts but godaddy has hands down the best deal. Here’s a couple of other reasons Why I love GoDaddy.
2. Reliability – Unlike free hosts, GoDaddy has been extremely reliable. I have never once in the entire time I’ve been a customer of theirs which as I said has before has been over 7 years have I ever had one of my websites go down. That’s why godaddy is so popular, why you see tv ads for them and everywhere else is because people trust them because they provide the device that they promise.
3. 24/7 tech support – when I was first starting out I had no idea what I was doing doing. From setting up a website to installing WordPress. but The person I talked to on the phone that day helped me out and explained it in a way that even I would understand. They also have a live chat if you prefer to not talk on the phone.
A free web hosting service is a free web hosting service that is free, usually advertisement-supported. Free webhosting that does not make use of advertising also exists; these often come with some limits on usage, however. Free web hosts will usually provide a subdomain (yoursite.example.com) or a directory (www.example.com/~yourname). In contrast, paid make a free website hosts will usually provide a second-level domain along with the free hosting sites (www.yourname.com). is Free website Hosting free worth it? Many free hosts do allow use of separately-purchased domains. Rarely, a free host may also operate as a free domain name registrar. Many host provide templates to make creating your website easier.
File hosting on free webhosts
Many free best web hosting sites discourage the use of their free web hosting services for file or image hosting in which no web page is established, or setup resulting in the use of bandwidth due to hot linking of files with no revenue gain to the service provider in the case of advertising supported services. is free website hosting worth it? As a result, hot linking or remote linking or inclusion of many image, media and download file formats is disabled or not permitted on many free web hosting services
Other common limitations on file best free hosting limits on free hosts are limits on file size; for example a free web host may not allow the upload of files larger than 5 MB. Some may have restrictions concerning certain file types such as programs or large media files such as MP3s.
Note: To keep these video tutorials free, I make a small commission every time you purchase through these links in the description.
@Create WP Site (Create WP Site)