A complete first installation tutorial explaining how to install Plesk Obsidian web hosting management application on a DigitalOcean server, followed by initial server setups.
For more visit:
Follow on facebook:
Full series on Plesk:
This short guide is a part of Plesk series of tutorial videos where
– we start with installing Plesk on ubuntu VPS of digital ocean droplet,
– setup initial Plesk configuration settings
– add a domain to plesk server and manage with control panel
– configure and connect domain name from domain registrar to our VPS server
– install WordPress website on top of plesk
– setup SSL and secure our web application with let’s encrypt
– add and manage multiple WordPress websites
– create, manage, schedule and configure backup
– harden the security of our plesk server with various recommended methods and improve server rating.