For some reason if we try to fire up the Plesk like :8443 we get error connection. .. “This site can’t be reached 220.127.116.11 took too long to respond…” The Video includes Simple Steps to resolve the issue because for some reason we have lost the Plesk Firewall rules in G Cloud Console or the two Network Tags : plesk and plesk-migrate in the Instance Network tags ._
1. Stop the Instance
2. Select VPC Network (left vertical menu)
3. Select Firewall rules.
4. Create New rule.
5. Use the default IP in the Ip Range (0.0.0.0/0)
6. Protocols and ports : Use tcp and port 8443
7. Save rule.
8. Go to VM instances (from the Compute Engine menu).
9. Edit the Instance
10. Check if in the Firewalls Section the Allow HTTP traffic is Enable
11. Add the Network Rules in the Network Tags.
12. Select Save.
13. Start the VM Instance.
For any help just use my @ml : [email protected] or give a Reply.
Dimitrios C. Psychias