With most breaches of Card environments happening due to to remote access of the environment, importance of secure software coding, hosting and testing has risen to greater heights. There is the tried and tested PA DSS (Payment Applications Data Security Standards) but there is a lot of confusion of what it means to be PA DSS compliant. It’s almost become a scam where certifying bodies encourage all softwares to become PA DSS certified.
Now, PCI Council has unveiled a new standard – Software Security Framework as the successor of PA DSS. In this refreshing take on PA DSS and SSF, join me – Narendra Sahoo as I take you thru the choppy waters of PA DSS:
1. What is PA DSS all about and what are the requirements?
2. What is the applicability criterion of PA DSS
3. How does PA DSS interplay with PCI DSS
4. What are the pen testing and coding requirements of PA DSS
5. FAQs such as Do all softwares in CDE need to be PA DSS? Does PA DSS mean PCI DSS compliance? and on and on…
6. What can be expected in the new standard of PCI SSF
More Free Resources
Established in 2004, VISTA InfoSec is involved from Day one in providing vendor-neutral consulting services in the areas of Information Risk Compliance and Infrastructure Advisory Services. Vista Infosec most commonly provides advice on SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, ISO 27001. Having offices in Mumbai, Singapore, USA and offering services to clients all over the world.
For more about Vista InfoSec:
Contact us today:
Phone Number: +91 99872 44769
Email: [email protected]